Matt Bomer to Play Montgomery Clift
Matt Bomer -“I’d really especially like to thank my beautiful family: Simon, Kit, Walker, Henry. Thank you for teaching me what unconditional love is.You will always be my proudest accomplishment” - Feb 11, 2012 Palm Springs, Ca
ENTERTAINMENT: No Shirts Allowed, Boys!
What do you get when you mix in a bunch of hot guys with director Steven Soderbergh with one rule: no shirts allowed? “Magic Mike” just released stills and they don’t disappoint…
Matthew McConaughey was among the first to reveal that sexy body off. But now, Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Matt Bomer, and Adam Rodriguez joins the shirtless party.
Based loosely on Channing Tatum’s nights as an exotic male dancer years back, I would think it’s safe to say we’ll see lots of ab shorts, and perhaps some good backside shots. On MTV, Matt Bomer reflected on how he learned to wear a thong.
It was criminal man, we had a blast. There’s a new band of brothers in town. There’s something about having to throw a thong on in front of other people that just instantly forms an ensemble. We had a great time. I really think there hasn’t really been a movie like this before, and we did it all on a G-string budget. I’m excited to see what people think.
Hotness overload! “Magic Mike” will hit theaters in June, 29, 2012 and I intend to be first in line!
ENTERTAINMENT: Dreaming of a Prom Date.
Prom season is upon us already! Is everyone ready? Found the perfect outfit? How about the date? We’ve got you covered in that area~ here’s a list of the perfect ideal guys we wish could take us to prom.
1. Matt Bomer, Known more for his bad-boy-gone-good in White Collar, Matt Bomer recently portrayed Blaine’s big brother on Glee. He’s a big fan of horror movies, with Aliens, Jaws and Scream listed as his top favs! Hold my hand when I’m scared(:
2. Christian Vincent, If you look hard enough, you may just spot this hottie dancing in the back with Britney Spears on her VMA performance in 2007! With such amazing movies, he’ll definitely rock the dance floor with you center stage.
3. Luke Macfarlane, This cutie has been acting in less known films, such as Brothers and Sisters (2006), Kinsey (2004), and Over There (2005). Luke Macfarlane sang in the Amabile Boys Choir, so we’re betting he has a great voice
to serenade a lucky guy. And he looks great in a suit!
4. Darryl Stephens, Graduated from UCBerkeley (1996), Darryl Stephens’ been in many productions, including Boy Culture (2006) and Noah’s Arc (2005). He seems like a fun guy to be with~
5. Charlie David, Seems like Charlie David’s been all over the world- making music and modeling contracts across North America and Europe after graduating Canadian College of Performing Arts. His gorgeous smile just sends butterflies fluttering in my stomach!